Friday, December 3, 2010

Run? What? Who me?




Yes. Me. I know, it is a bit ridiculous actually both the thought of it and the sight of it. But with the bike paths currently under a few inches of snow and icy I've decided to give my on the road riding a rest and dust off the running shoes or my hardlopen schoonen......Dutch for running shoes or the actual translation......hardwalking shoes.

Runningis actually a very good alternative to riding and gives a great workout, all of which we already knew. But one thing that most cyclists don't realize about running is that it helps build bone density which is something that is lacking severely in cyclists. Anyway, not to bore anybody with the ugly details of my running or to beat the benefits of running into the proverbial horse. Here are some photos of what I've seen while out on the run.





1 comment:

PaulDJesse said...

Very cool man! Let me know if you need anything sent over.

Not sure how much snow/ice you'll end up getting but you should check out yak trax if it's getting too slick to run.